THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

..tEarS..

At least it's over now,
You've said what you feel,
I can't say you were right,
Couldn't make you a deal.
And now, I am lonely.
Your answer ruined me.
My heart is now locked;
Coz your love was the key.
These scars stay forever,
damaging my heart,
but it was your choice, and you didn't want to start.
And now, I am lonely.
Your answer killed me today.
If I live, if I die,
you hurt me every way.
And maybe that day,
In my dreams I'll wait,
For the time we are together,
And together, we'll be faith.
And maybe that day,
In my dreams I'll stay,
So together will be ever,
My love won't go away.
Your arms,Are the only things that are beside me,
If only you could be behind me,
Hold me and keep goin'
Your heart,
Is the one that keeps me beating,
If only you didn't pretend,
These tear drops will never end.
[momo-knockthedoor]

2 comments: